Personal data protection policy
We value transparency and clarity and aim to build strong, sustainable relationships with our customers, based on trust and mutual benefit.
With this in mind, we consider the protection of your personal data to be essential. We would therefore like to use this “Personal Data Protection Policy” to inform you about how we collect and process your personal data, and how you can control its use. This policy complies with the European Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (RGPD), which took effect on 25 May 2018.
The data controller: S.A.M Telis is responsible for Processing Personal Data collected directly or indirectly from visitors to the website and users of the service. In this capacity, we guarantee that your data will be processed in compliance with the European regulation on the protection of personal data (RGPD).
Processing of personal data: By “processing” we mean any operation or set of operations carried out on personal data, such as collection, recording, use, transmission or communication.
Sub-processor: Legal entity which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
Security and confidentiality
S.A.M. Telis, as data controller, determines and implements the resources required to protect personal data processing systems in order to prevent, as far as possible, any malicious intrusion and to prevent any loss, alteration or disclosure of data to unauthorised persons. In fact, we determine and implement technical and organisational measures to guarantee the confidentiality of data in accordance with the requirements of the CCIN and the RGPD. In addition:
- Appointment of a personal data protection officer (DPO): A DPO has been appointed within the TELIS Group, who is responsible for all the tasks set out in the RGPD, as well as additional tasks. In addition, he is able to answer all your questions about the application of the above mentioned regulation.
Strong passwords that are changed regularly.
Securing workstations: all the necessary measures are taken (antivirus, anti-malware, firewall).
Back-up and business continuity (a secure backup and archive management system)
Physical security: our offices are physically secure (access codes, alarms).
Personal data collected
S.A.M Telis collects data to provide services to customers and to operate the group’s activities. Some of this data is provided directly, for example when the user fills in a contact form to send a request to the company. We also receive data by recording how users navigate our site, for example by using technologies such as cookies, by receiving error reports, or usage data from software.
The personal data collected by S.A.M Telis may include the following elements:
- first/last name
- e-mail address
- personal / business
- Personal / business phone number
- Subject of request
- Position held
- content of the message.
S.A.M Telis takes care to collect and process personal data that is relevant, adequate, not excessive and strictly necessary to achieve the purposes that have been previously determined. It takes all necessary steps to ensure that your data is accurate, complete and, if necessary, kept up to date.
In addition, S.A.M Telis is committed to obtaining the consent of the persons concerned whenever this is required and to informing them of the processing of their data.
Exclusion of all sensitive data :
S.A.M Telis does not collect any sensitive data on its website.
The following are considered to be sensitive data: racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, beliefs of a religious or philosophical nature, trade union membership, data relating to health or sexual orientation. If such information is communicated in any way to S.A.M Telis, it will be deleted.
Purpose of collection
The TELIS Group uses your personal data for explicit and specific purposes:
- Respond effectively to users using the contact form
- Enable users to discover our whole range of services
- To allow users to request information about our services
- Identify users wishing to contact S.A.M. Telis
- Identify the user’s needs in order to provide the most appropriate services
The TELIS Group is committed to treating and collecting your personal data fairly and legally.
The TELIS Group guarantees that in this context, the legal basis for the above-mentioned processing is the TELIS Group’s legitimate interest, more specifically its economic interest in constantly improving its sites and services and in understanding your needs in order to meet your expectations.
Recipients and data transfer
Personal data collected on TELIS Group websites is exclusively collected by the TELIS Group and processed by our group companies or by any service providers.
In any event, the personal data of visitors and users of the website is only communicated to authorised and specified recipients.
The S.A.M Telis website information system is located in Monaco, which means that data is transferred as soon as a connection is made outside Monegasque territory. However, S.A.M Telis guarantees a level of protection for your personal data in conformity with the RGPD.
Storing personal data
All Personal Data collected is stored for a limited period depending on the purpose of the processing and the retention period stipulated by the legislation in force.
You are informed that, when you visit our websites, cookies may be installed on your browsing software to enable you to optimise your browsing experience, in conformity with the RGPD. Cookies are data stored in the Internet user’s terminal equipment. They are used by our sites to send information to the Internet user’s browser, and enable this browser to send information back to the original site (for example a session ID, choice of language or date). However, no personal data is collected via tracking systems.
For more information, please consult our cookie management policy by visiting the following link:Find out more about cookie management
Human rights concerning
S.A.M Telis will take all necessary steps to guarantee the effectiveness of your rights with respect to your personal data, in accordance with the RGPD, to know more :
- The right of access: You have the right to obtain confirmation that your personal data are or are not being processed and, where they are, to obtain access to them and a copy of them.
- The rectification right: You have the right to obtain rectification of any personal data concerning you that is inaccurate.
- The right to erasure: In certain cases, you have the legal right to obtain the deletion of your personal data. However, this right is not absolute, as S.A.M Telis may have legal or legitimate reasons for keeping the said data.
- The right to portability: i.e., in certain cases, the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used format and the right to transmit this data to another controller, where technically possible. This right only applies where the processing of your personal data is based on your consent or on the performance of a contract and is carried out using automated processes.
- The right to object: You have the right to object at any time, for reasons relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you where such processing is based on the legitimate interests of S.A.M Telis.
- The right to address a complaint to a supervisory authority: You have the right to contact a supervisory authority in order to address a complaint about the Telis group’s personal data protection practices.
To exercise these rights, you can send a request to our Data Protection Officer: S.A.M Telis – For the attention of the Data Protection Officer – 14 avenue de Grande Bretagne – 98000 – Monaco, or by e-mail, providing proof of your identity: DPO@telis.mc
S.A.M Telis may update this Data Protection Policy at any time to adapt it to any new regulations or practices. It is your responsibility to check for any updates to this Data Protection Policy on the TELIS Group websites. If important changes are made, you will be informed by means of a notice on our websites.
If you have any questions about this personal data processing policy, you can contact us by :
- sending an email to our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
- or by sending us a letter to the following address S.A.M Telis – For the attention of the Data Protection Officer – 14 avenue de Grande Bretagne – 98000 – Monaco.